futanariasex.com pursuant to 17 USC § 512 and the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”). It is our policy to respond to any notice of infringement and take appropriate action under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”) and other applicable intellectual property laws.
If you believe that copyright or intellectual property rights have been violated, please provide the following information to email@example.com:
- an electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright or other intellectual property rights;
- a description of the copyrighted work or other intellectual property that you claim has been infringed;
- a description or URL where the material that you claim is infringing is located;
- your current contact information, including phone number and email address;
- Your statement and good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright or intellectual property owner, its agent, or the law;
- Your statement made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your Notice is accurate and that you are the author or copyright
- owner or authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright or intellectual property.